Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you.
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Partnership Marketing Manager, joining our Growth Marketing team.
As our Senior Partnership Marketing Manager, you will own development and execution of the marketing strategy for our Remote partner ecosystem, including our Remote affiliates program, strategic partnerships program, partner marketplace directory, and partner integrations. You will help our Partnership Managers acquire new leads, convert them to revenue, and expand our footprint with key industry partners through a variety of outbound and inbound marketing initiatives. This will require working closely with partnership managers, sales, marketing, product, and other teams to implement strategic campaign plans.
What will you be doing?
- Develop programs and drive messaging that support revenue creation through our affiliate programs, marketplace placements, strategic partnerships, and API integrations.
- Ideate, develop, launch, and optimize co-marketing and GTM promotions (webinars, content sharing, landing pages, email campaigns, social posts, advertising, etc.) with our strategic partners, affiliates, and integration partners.
- Drive new partnership acquisition and adoption in target segments (HR consultancies, recruiting firms, accounting firms, fractional CFOs, fractional CHROs) through a mix of outbound and inbound marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Analytics team to implement dashboards for measuring success across each partner channel. Develop insights on program performance and identify opportunities for improving outcomes.
- Work with Design and Development teams to build collateral, marketing best practices, and documentation to educate stakeholders on partner programs.
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation. Create strong relationships with potential and existing partners and our partner sales team in order to drive more partner-sourced revenue, which you will have the primary responsibility for.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Significant marketing experience with multiple years focused on partnership or affiliate marketing in the high-tech industry (preferably SaaS)
- Strong marketing and content creation experience with a portfolio of writing samples
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales, and collaboration skills
- Ability to build and execute GTM plans with a focus on clearly defined KPIs
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing and/or HR industry strongly preferred
- Prior experience with CRM and marketing automation tools, such as Hubspot, strongly preferred
- Familiarity with how affiliate models work
- Experience with partner portals and marketplaces, like PartnerStack and PartnerCommerce, is a plus
- Working knowledge of API integrations and integration partnerships is a plus
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred
- Writes and speaks fluent English (American English preferred)
What are your core attributes?
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team.
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch.
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through strategic partnerships.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Manager, Product and Partner Marketing
- Team: Growth Marketing
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!