Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Recruiting Sourcer, joining our People team.
The timezone for this position is not a hard requirement. We are specifically looking for someone that can source global talent, not necessarily in a specific location or timezone. As we scale, this role might have location and timezone talent sourcing requirements that align closely with our business needs.
- 3-4 years of experience as Talent Sourcer. Note that this is not a Recruiter role.
- Proven success in sourcing across all business areas, including engineering, operations, sales & marketing
- Extensive experience in inbound and outbound sourcing, with a key focus on sourcing passive candidates
- Experienced in outbound sourcing at all levels, preferably in a global capacity within the tech industry
- Along with the Recruiting team, create a sourcing philosophy
- Genuine interest and passion about an in inclusive hiring process
- Ability to adapt quickly to various tools and internal business practices that enable us to scale fast
- Previous experience in various applicant tracking systems. Greenhouse will be ideal, but not required
- Experience in a fast growing tech start-up will be ideal
- Experience in various social media and other platforms to attract and engage with talent
- Close alignment to our company values
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs, applicants review and shortlisting
- Along with the Recruiting team, proactively coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Implement and track conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Announce new positions internally and engage current employees to refer talent
- Promote our employer brand on and offline
- Proactively run talent sourcing days and other innovative sourcing initiatives.
- Proactively participate in various talent sourcing virtual events to remain at the forefront of sourcing technology, tools and innovative sourcing ideas
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of People
- Team: People Ops
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- (async) Offer
- Reference emails
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!