Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
This role is for a Product Manager with experience in building and growing machine learning and statistics based products.
The Ads Measurement team charter covers Signals, Identity, Attribution, Performance Measurement and 3rd party integrations. We are looking for a senior product manager to build Reddit’s Statistical Analysis and Machine Learning Models based performance measurement products.
As Reddit's first Performance Measurement Product Manager you will apply your strong understanding of causal inference and experimental design techniques, track record of leveraging machine learning to solve business problems, as well as your passion for advertising to build products that add value to Reddit's advertisers.
As online advertising transitions away from deterministic user level data, there is a need for building a new class of privacy safe performance measurement products. At the core, these products combine traditional user level signals with modeled and cohort level data, and experiment results for calculating the impact of advertising. Products in this category include Conversion Lift, Brand Lift, Modeled Conversions and emerging forms of aggregate attributions.
This opportunity provides a platform for high impact and personal growth and presents very unique product and technical challenges that will put you at the forefront of next generation ads measurement products.
- Build and grow Reddit’s Statistical Methodology and Machine Learning Models based performance measurement products
- Develop a deep empathy for customer
- Define product strategy and roadmap for the product areas
- Develop a strong understanding of ads ecosystem, including available signals and privacy rules
- Be an innovative thought leader and identify new techniques and data sources for meeting advertiser performance measurement needs
- Work closely with other product teams in Reddit Ads to build products and maximize impact
- Partner with Data Science, Engineering, Marketing Science, Product Marketing, Sales, Solutions Engineering and UX teams
- Solid Statistics expertise
- Applied Machine Learning background
- Product Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate across the organization and lead by influence
- Hands-on in driving execution across all aspects of product development cycle
- Passion for solving customer problems
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
- PhD or Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related field
- Ad tech expertise, or a strong desire to learn this domain
- Knowledge of ads measurement, and its underlying infrastructure and key processes
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $183,500 - $275,300.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.