"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re looking for a seasoned sales manager to lead the East Coast Key Accounts segment of Reddit’s fastest-growing sales team. Our Key Accounts team cultivates the most complex agency and client relationships in the Mid-Market tier to drive them to grow their brands on Reddit. You’ll lead a team of Client Partners and Account Managers to uplevel and expand these relationships into larger, longer-term, and more impactful partnerships.
- Manage a high-performing team of Client Partners and Account Managers by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Drive your team to exceed established revenue targets
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and further establish Reddit as a leader amongst challenger brands
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets, ensuring alignment with strategic plan
- 8-10 years of experience in digital media sales
- At least 3 years of sales management experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience upleveling sales partnerships by accessing C-level client stakeholders
- Expertise in showcasing industry-wide leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
This role is based out of our New York, NY office.