"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our Chicago sales team is growing and we are looking for a Client Partner to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform. As an early member of our growing Chicago team, you will be a critical part of shaping our strategy and product roadmap.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop, manage and deepen relationships with existing Fortune 500 advertising partners across agencies and with clients directly
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with clients (established and new) by educating, consulting, and partnering on all the ways Reddit’s ads platform can help clients meet their marketing and advertising goals
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to scale the use Reddit advertising products across lines of businesses
- Partner with an Account Manager to strategically service client requests and meet and exceed their goals
- Work with XFN partners from measurement and creative strategy to put the client in the best position to succeed
- Be an internal voice of the market providing feedback to ads product and leadership
- 6+ years of experience in digital or social media sales or marketing
- Must be a strategic thinker, a team player and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is comfortable working in a continuously evolving space
- Proven experience within the social media landscape or digital marketing equivalent, and comfortable with data and measurement
- Existing relationships across agencies and clients is a plus
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience