"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an Experience Partner to work with every team across our organization, based out of our Los Angeles office. They will continuously enhance the way our teams connect with each other every day across our offices, knowing that every employee’s daily work experience is of utmost importance to Reddit. If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
Customer focused, you are approachable, compassionate, and an effective communicator with a diverse audience. In addition, you have a passion for people development, are an advocate of Off the Grids culture and community, and have the drive to push the company forward through creative solutions.
- Ensure a cohesive experience between our LA office and other hubs, in terms of both the daily experience and special events
- Be the face of People & Culture in LA, assisting with initiatives across experience and HR
- Partner with internal teams and leadership to address seating arrangements, adjustments during restructures, and densification projects
- Manage workplace vendor relationships, negotiating contracts where necessary and establishing new relationships with proper due diligence.
- Maintain office aesthetics to support intended space design and office integrity
- Respond to incoming requests related to workplace (office maintenance, new equipment, designated meeting spaces, ergonomic office supplies, etc.)
- Be the LA office ambassador, guiding and assisting employees visiting from other offices
- Passionate about employee experience
- Service and detail oriented
- Eye for workplace design and general aesthetic
- Personable and easy-going
- Stellar communicator
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated and driven
- Flexible and accommodating of shifting priorities and responsibilities