The Role: This Threat Intelligence Response Analyst position is filling a vital role within Recorded Future’s Managed Services Group by validating and escalating Intelligence and Security Incidents to Recorded Future’s massive client base.
Recorded Future supports information security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. Your days will be spent working closely with teammates on escalated incidents as a Tier 2 Analyst. Other day to day activities include developing new service offerings and standard operating procedures and interacting directly with clients as a subject matter expert. You are passionate about technology, cyber security, threat intelligence as well as building a world class threat intelligence business.
What you’ll do as a Threat Intelligence Response Analyst:
- Cover Tier 2 Analyst Shift Hours from 9am-5pm PST
- Perform Tier 2 alert review and triage of escalated incidents on areas including phishing and credential harvesting sites, code and data leakage, tracking nation state and criminal threat actors and social media monitoring
- Research and implement new tools and data sources to expand analysis and incident response capabilities
- Assist clients with use case development, query development and alert tuning
- Enhance existing Services and the development of new Managed Threat Intelligence Services
- Create new Standard Operating Procedures to assist Tier1 and Tier2 analysts with repeatable daily work
- Partner with clients and effectively relay strategic and technical messages to stakeholders ranging from analysts to executives ranging from analysts to executives
What you’ll bring to the Threat Intelligence Response Analyst position:
- Any combination of threat intelligence, incident response, or security monitoring experience
- Understanding of open source intelligence and response techniques pertaining to phishing and credential harvesting attacks, domain and web infrastructure monitoring, social media monitoring, dark web monitoring, malware delivery techniques, threat actor and TTP Profiling
- Experience Working in Incident/Case Management and SOAR Platforms Strong troubleshooting, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% when covid restrictions are lifted
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.