We are looking for an experienced, creative, and strategic Senior Demand Generation Manager with a can-do approach and focus on measurable outcomes to join our fast-growing marketing team.
This role is a dynamic mix of global campaign strategy as well as execution with a clear focus on achieving our lead acquisition and revenue goals. This is an opportunity for you to build and own an integrated campaigns program to amplify our message in the market, build brand awareness, and accelerate leads through the pipeline.
This new role has strategic and project management components and the right candidate will be resourceful while working with a team of matrixed marketing resources (e.g., product, content, digital, design, operations, field, partner) to execute all aspects of each campaign.
What you'll do:
- Create end-to-end global marketing experiences that wonderfully showcase the Recorded Future brand and drive measurable business results
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build integrated campaigns and meet diverse business requirements
- Work closely with the global sales team for campaign rollout and message adoption
- Align campaigns to deliver the right message to each segmented audience
- Experiment with new creative concepts with an eye for testing and optimization
- Measure, report, and continuously improve campaign playbooks to drive better outcomes
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree with at least 7 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Expertise in global, multi-channel, integrated campaigns
- Ability to collaborate across a global marketing and sales organization
- Experience with database segmentation, lead nurturing, and message testing
- Strong familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Experience with SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media marketing
- Understanding of HubSpot, Demandbase, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fort 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of security intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.