The Renewal Specialist is responsible for maintaining and growing renewal revenue for Recorded Future’s expanding customer base. As a member of the Customer Success team in the Sales organization, the Renewal Specialist must be efficient and accurate across a range of time-sensitive activities. In addition, they will work closely with Account Executives to assist with add-on business to their portfolio of accounts.
What You'll do:
- Manage 40+ customer accounts for renewal and retention
- Must meet or exceed assigned quota
- Negotiate, protect and grow renewal revenue stream within assigned territory
- Drive on-time and accurate renewals by following internal processes and procedures
- Maintain consistent and accurate deal progression updates in SalesForce.com for all renewal opportunities in your territory from Quote to Close
- Build relationships with internal teams and leverage those relationships to produce positive outcomes for the company and your customers
- You're coming from at least 1+ year of sales experience. This could be any form of corporate selling, including: Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, etc.
- You have attained a Bachelors Degree or higher
- You have experience in a competitive sales-driven environment
- You come from a track record of success and high achievement
- SaaS or High Tech sales experience is preferred
- Security experience is a big plus but not a dealbreaker
- Experience with Channel Sales and Direct Sales are both considered valuable as well
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.