We are looking for an outstanding Director for Recorded Future’s analytics development team.
Our analytics team uses machine learning, rule based systems, and related technologies to do natural language processing, semantic text analysis, automated ontology creation, risk analysis, trend and anomaly detection, predictive analytics, and more.
You will be joining a team of talented developers that share a common interest in distributed systems with rich data and beautiful user interfaces, their scalability and continued development. You will get a chance to manage and drive the team forward to develop a sophisticated, scalable and effective analytics engine.
You also love new stuff! At Recorded Future you will get a chance to play with new technology, evaluate it and see what’s most appropriate for solving real-world problems. You are a self-starter and have good communication skills.
- Staff Management - hiring, people management, carry out development talks and performance reviews, run team meetings, define resources and competence needs, recruitment of employees and external consultants
- Strategic direction and goals - break down business strategy and goals to KPI and goals specific to the analytics area, measure and follow up, corrective actions
- Product Delivery - project planning of items related to analytics, project management of planned and unplanned tasks, manage the change management process, run project meetings
- Management of incoming questions, requests and bugs
- Communication - external and internal communication, structured, timely, project related status
- Processes - tune / define, document and implement processes
- Budget - own and follow up on team budget, provide input to overall R&D budget
- Passionate about great analytic models and technologies as well as managing a highly skilled development team
- Recent experience in managing and leading a team of developers - a minimum of 5 years
- Recent experience in planning and executing development plans and resource allocation
- Previous or current experience in software development
- Technology understanding in areas such as Natural Language Programming, Machine Learning and Data Analytics in general. At least 5+ years
- Ability to understand and discuss high level architecture designs
- A good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to take initiatives and collaborate across teams
- Relevant education
- Fluent English skills
- Fast learner, taking on new systems, technologies and tool
- Comfortable working in global teams
What we would love to see
- Previous experience and understanding of Threat Intelligence
- Proven track record in data analytics via official reports or similar
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.