Recorded Future is seeking a Channel Account Manager to take ownership of building a World Class Security Channel based in Singapore supporting the ASEAN region. This is a unique opportunity to build something special and enable partners to enter into new revenue streams complementary to existing business. The right candidate will already have extensive relationships with many of the top security focused partners in Singapore and throughout the ASEAN region. Recorded Future is growing fast and we need someone with a growth mindset that wants to expand their career. When positioned correctly, partners are very keen to get involved with Recorded Future. We deliver a high impact solution that does not compete with any of the usual suspects – we are not a NGFW, EPP, EDR, SIEM, etc. We offer partners a valuable new revenue stream that can tie into additional Professional Services revenue and Managed Services Revenue. The right candidate will find this an opportunity to strengthen their existing business partner relationships and build new ones with a truly value add solution that will aid in partners “getting sticky” in new and existing customer accounts.
- Identify, recruit and develop new partners while improving productivity from existing partners
- Creatively engage partners to engage Recorded Future with their customer base
- Maintain a regional partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationships, vertical focus, etc) to accounts and target opportunities
- Facilitate ongoing communication between partners and Recorded Future
- Proactively engage partners with Recorded Future Account Base Marketing program where both parties are experiencing a blend of new customers acquisition and existing customer adoption of our solutions
- Work closely with field marketing to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among partners’ customers
- Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives will be achieved
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Recorded Future products, sales strategies, value proposition and competition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- High-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue
- Deep knowledge of VAR channels with extensive relationships
- Ability to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organisations
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who can multi-task, work independently or within a team
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgement
- Can work in a fast paced, startup environment
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.