Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
We are looking for a systematic and process-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to scale our demand generation efforts. Recorded Future is a high-growth company in an increasing billion dollar market that offers a fun, fast-paced environment for an experienced marketing operations professional to spread their wings.
- Assist with digital and demand generation strategies to drive B2B marketing
- Own and proactively extend the marketing technology stack to improve efficiency, conversion, and scale
- Work cross functionally with both Sales and Marketing to improve processes for lead capture, management, enrichment, and assignment
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database (hygiene, maintenance, attribution, etc.)
- Build and analyze reports and dashboards using HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics to provide visibility into marketing programs and campaign results
- Manage all HubSpot templates, assets, lists, forms, emails, landing pages, and reports
- Serve as the subject matter expert on data integrity and reporting best practices for the marketing team
- Maintain the marketing budget, including tracking of actual spend versus planned
- Maintain quality operations by establishing and enforcing standards (e.g., naming conventions)
- BA/BS degree with 5–7 years of marketing operations experience
- Naturally organized with an amazing attention to detail
- Knowledge of the B2B sales and marketing funnel with strong analytical skills
- Strong familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Deep understanding of database segmentation, buyer personas, and lead nurturing
- Proven ability to develop reporting and dashboards that inform marketing decisions
- Expertise with Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Zapier
- Passion and commitment to data and data-driven decisions and optimizations
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.