We are looking for a systematic and process-oriented Senior Marketing Operations Manager to scale our demand generation efforts. Recorded Future is a high-growth company in an increasing billion dollar market that offers a fun, fast-paced environment for an experienced marketing operations professional to spread their wings.
What you'll do:
- Assist with digital and demand generation strategies to drive B2B marketing
- Own and proactively extend the marketing technology stack to improve efficiency, conversion, and scale
- Work cross functionally with both sales and marketing to improve processes for lead capture, enrichment, scoring, and assignment
- Monitor and maintain data quality (hygiene) within the marketing database
- Develop and maintain a marketing attribution model to showcase influence on pipeline
- Implement website tagging through Google Tag Manager
- Collaborate with marketing team to identify A/B tests that can improve performance
- Manage advanced analytics projects and communicate progress with stakeholders
- Build and analyze advanced reports and dashboards using HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics to provide visibility into marketing programs and campaign results
- Deliver concise, clear, and actionable presentations to decision makers
- Manage all HubSpot templates, assets, lists, forms, emails, landing pages, and reports
- Serve as the subject matter expert on data integrity and reporting best practices for the marketing team
- Maintain quality operations by establishing and enforcing standards (e.g., naming conventions)
What you'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree with at least 5 years of marketing operations experience
- Naturally organized with an amazing attention to detail
- Knowledge of the B2B sales and marketing funnel with strong analytical skills
- Strong familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Deep understanding of database segmentation, buyer personas, and lead nurturing
- Proven ability to develop reporting and dashboards that inform marketing decisions
- Expertise with Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Tableau, Power BI, Demandbase, or Zapier a bonus
- Passion and commitment to data and data-driven decisions and optimizations
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future