This Role: The Data Science team takes ownership of this unique dataset. We’re looking to implement the next level of predictive modeling in our data to further empower our clients to take proactive action against potential threats. We’re looking for smart and ambitious people with a strong technical fluency in machine learning, a quantitative mindset towards messy human problems, and creativity of vision to help us take this on. The Senior Data Scientist will contribute production code alongside the rest of the team, and in addition will help set the direction of new initiatives, drive key projects to successful delivery, and mentor more junior team members. You will join a team of motivated people working on a tough problem, and help us shine a light into the dark corners of the internet.
- Technical education: BA, BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related discipline, with a strong academic record.
- Machine learning: Minimum 3 years of experience with a variety of machine learning techniques in a production environment. We’re looking for flexibility, so any variety is of interest, but we’re particularly excited about word2vec embeddings and time-based deep learning models.
- Mindset: You love finding meaning in massive quantities of text data connected to real human problems and you know how to write the code that makes that happen.
- Programming: Solid Python programming and comfort with developing production code.
- Excellent communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in your crisp and articulate emails, Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations.
- Bonus if you have experience or interest in the area of cybersecurity.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.