As part of the compiler team at Recogni you will be crafting the tools to perfectly orchestrate fully compressed and quanitzed networks that are ready for realtime deployment, by mapping the executions of their nodes to the hardware primitives/instructions of our incredibly efficient custom SoC, as well as to its various memory spaces. Understanding all architectural and sequential aspects of our technology will enable you to fulfill your role. You will work closely with our core-tech team downstream, and our firmware and embedded people upstream. You will also participate in the ideation and conceptualization of our technology's next generations.
- C++ Developer with experience of 2~3 years
- Experience with dealing with hardware/embedded software/microcontrollers/FPGAs/ASICs/SoCs
- Familiarity with building systems (GNU make, cmake, ...) is required
- Familiarity with Qt Framework/QML is preferred
Why you might want to join the Recogni team
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; be part of shaping one of the most exciting new companies.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations
- Beautiful modern work space.
- Perks including meals, snacks, drinks, gym, conference attendances and us!
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Recogni's culture was built on the following values that are equally important to us as business:
- Put people first. We only succeed when our people succeed.
- Ethics and integrity always; Being open, honest, and respectful of everyone.
- Think Big. Be ambitious and have audacious goals.
- Aim for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do.
- Own it and get it done. Results matter!
- Make Each Person Better together than they would be as an individual.
- Embrace each others’ differences.
- Embrace that there will be differences.
Recogni is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.