Rebag (rebag.com), the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with seven locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $52m in funding to date. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 120.
Rebag is hiring an Acquisition Associate with a successful track record of managing paid search and display marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and outstanding revenue growth.
- Build, optimize, analyze and grow paid search and display channels
- Actively manage and support campaigns to drive performance while maintaining brand standards
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting, as well as ongoing analysis
- Work closely with Acquisition Marketing Manager to develop cross channel plans and strategies
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and retention teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Leverage customer data and insights, campaign results, creative tests, etc. to optimize ROAS and revenue driven by search
- Monitor campaign KPIs regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Keep us current on digital marketing best practices regarding audience management, data capture, campaign analysis, new campaign and ad types, and advertising policies
- Build relationships with key marketing partners (e.g. Google, Youtube)
- 1-3 years of direct experience executing and managing paid search and display ads in-house and/or at a digital agency (experience with SEO and/or Video a plus)
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into actionable insights in a timely fashion as well as communicating results in an organized and concise way
- Obsessed over the impact of your campaigns
- Must have experience in reporting and customer analytics platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience in mobile attribution and analytics platforms (e.g. AppsFlyer, Adjust, Firebase)
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience in ecommerce/marketplace or luxury sector is a plus