About the Role
The Implementation Specialist will manage the onboarding of our customers by successfully implementing the ChurchStaq product suite. The ideal individual provides distinctive post-sale service that makes Pushpay the market leader and preferred choice in the non-profit space. This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-centric skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results.
Ranked number 14 by Seattle Business Magazine in the ‘Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For’ list in the large companies category for 2023; and named as one of BuiltIn ‘Best Places to Work’ in both Seattle and Dallas for 2024.
Benefits and Compensation
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical HDHP Plan, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 70% employer-paid premiums for Medical PPO Plan for employees, and Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Hybrid work model - 3 days in the office / 2 days remote
- 12 paid company holidays
- 2 paid Volunteer Time Off days
- 15/20/25 days PTO, 15 days to start, increases with tenure and seniority
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Compensation Range $67,923 - $81,811
Compensation ranges are determined by role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the pay range for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What You'll Do
- Project manage the onboarding and implementation of enterprise level customers, manage a pipeline, and meet or exceed KPI’s.
- Become an expert in the Pushpay product suite and set appropriate expectations with the customer.
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, drive product adoption, and effectively manage multiple/simultaneous implementations.
- Coordinate with Product, Service Delivery, and Customer Success teams to execute on implementation.
- Build and effectively execute account plans and strategies unique to each account.
- Regularly review assigned accounts to highlight key results, analyze metrics, demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services.
- Help develop existing customer relationships with the company; in-line with the company service process and ensure maximum customer retention is achieved.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management.
- Receive direction from the VP, Director of Implementation, and guidance from Customer Success Team Leads.
What You'll Bring
- Excellent communication and project management abilities.
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients and business optimization processes.
- Strong problem resolution skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships.
- Well-organized and strong work ethic.
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Understanding of key drivers for local church success.
- Understanding of industry culture, products, and services.
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to create accurate and high quality pieces of work.
- BA/BS Degree and/or 3+ years of working in SaaS onboarding and implementation, or as a Customer Success Manager.
Pushpay is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Pushpay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather & stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 550 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good, and we’re honored to have processed over $15 billion in charitable giving. We’re growing fast, including some exciting acquisitions in recent years, and we need driven talent. Join Pushpay and grow with us!