We are KRAFTON – a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world.
Since the release of our flagship title – PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS – in 2017, it has become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, with regional KRAFTON offices located across the globe.
Our Amsterdam Office is KRAFTON’s EMEA Headquarters which covers the Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS regions, with teams dedicated to Publishing, Esports, Content, Communications and General Operations. These teams support all local offices and development studios in our region.
Onsite, our Amsterdam Office also houses PUBG Studios which is busy with the development of an exciting new IP, currently known as Project “Black Budget”.
We are looking for a Sr. Audio Programmer with an innovative, problem-solving mindset and high attention to detail. You will be working with an ambitious team of other audio specialists while collaborating with animators, designers and other programmers to extend our audio features.
As a Sr. Audio Programmer, your skills will be essential to the realization of a state-of-the-art, next-gen audio experience.
- Prototyping and coding audio features in C++ for UE5.
- Collaborate to establish, refine, and optimize audio features.
- Research, document, and develop (Next-Gen) audio solutions
- Support the Audio Team, and others with knowledge and practical help.
- Contribute to the maintenance of systems and pipelines.
We’re ideally looking for:
- Several years of experience C/C++ programming experience in the game industry
- Knowledge of audio engineering, signal processing, and principles of sound.
- Familiar with the creative side of sound effects and music.
- Experience in programming audio systems and features.
- Experience working with game engines (preferably UE4)
- Experience with audio middleware, preferably Wwise + writing Wwise plugins.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The following is a plus:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Has successfully shipped at least one PC title (preferably a shooter)
- Experience with console development.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Lunch allowance and a range of snacks & drinks
- Health and Wellness allowance
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Zuid area, a buzzing business hub in the southern part of the city.
Close to our office, you can find a broad choice of cuisine – such as the iconic Market 33 Food Hall, which offers vibrant social settings.
Also, nearby is one of the main public transportation hubs – Amsterdam Zuid train, metro, tram & bus station, bringing the city’s highlights close, be it one of the many museums, canals, parks, or culinary experiences you are interested in.
Likewise, our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse atmosphere – being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 40 different nationalities, and we are still expanding our team!
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive, and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, then apply right away!