We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Scaling our organisation and product
- Shape the tech stack and architecture
- Write clean, functional code
- Improve developer experience
- Build the tools that the entire company will use
- Collaborate with all levels of company stakeholders
- React & React Native
- Heroku, GCP, Docker, Redis
- CI/CD pipelines
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience developing web applications, ideally some of it spent at an early stage, series A or B startup
- Experience with the technical stack described above or are willing to learn such tools
- Ability to see through complex architectures and communicate technical ideas
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ideally, you have worked with cloud services like GCP, AWS or Heroku
- Good spoken and written English skills
- An aspiration for making awesome things
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.