We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is an online engagement platform. They are supporting online content publishers to target and engage their audience by using an algorithm within their software.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing software in a compliant and rigorous way while maximizing the value added to our portfolio company's stakeholders: users, brands & publishers
- Taking ownership of the existing codebase and proactively work on improving its stability
- Maintaining and monitoring the live system, and being responsible for the swift recovery in case of issues
- Designing and implementing new services that support the needs of the stakeholders
- Improving the tech stack, - owning the infrastructure (CI/CD, k8s clusters, services, etc.)
- Collaborating with our portfolio company's Product Lead to refine the product-market fit
- Working in a close and trustful relationship with the founders, product and sales teams in a cross-discipline agile environment
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least three years years of professional experience as Software Engineer in a team on a live project
- Experienced in debugging a live service, on live traffic, with live users
- Proven track record of coding with an understanding that writing software is about solving technical problems - but equally important, something to be maintained and understood by your peers
- An holistic problem approach, you can make tradeoffs based on data & you enjoy pair-programming with your colleagues
- Proactive and curious person: always eager to learn new things and happy to share your knowledge with others
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Making a true impact in the Marketing Tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.