We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernizing the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Actively working towards building a diverse and qualified Product teams to support the core function of our organization
- Leading & improving our end-to-end recruitment process of our vacancies: Build a recruiting strategy, coach & collaboration with our Product Leadership Team and hire senior roles: schedule interviews, conduct interviews and follow-up with various stakeholders involved in the recruitment process
- Collaborating with our People Partner about roles, hiring forecast and process optimization
- Leading meetings with hiring managers to determine vacant positions
- Getting creative to build talent communities that are motivated to join our journey
- Ensuring recruiting success and high candidate traffic through all channels: employee referrals, applicants, active and passive candidates
- Using social media for proactive recruitment and continuously looking at new ways to source candidates within Europe
Which traits contribute to your success?
- +3 years experience in recruiting and sourcing in a hyper scale environment
- Being used to hiring various positions within a short time period
- Experience in a fast-growing tech company or recruitment agency preferred
- Knowledge of different sourcing techniques and channels to attract talents
- Adaptable to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritise and organise
- Fluent communication in English and every other language is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.