We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with headquarters in Austria. They are a leading innovator in MedTech hardware and software, represented in 90 markets with 7 offices around the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- As our first product designer, you will make sure that our products are usable, as in helping customers to achieve what they want to achieve in the context they are in
- Collaborating with customers, product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to make the products successful
- A holistic experience of how our customers realise the value provided by our products across all the touch-points and interactions a customer has with the company and the products over the customer journey
- Create and use prototypes, both internally and externally as primary canvas for communicating and validating ideas and discovering products that customers love, yet work for the business
- Constantly research and test ideas with real users and customers
- Define and improve the interaction design of our products, for instance the underlying conceptual models, flows and control layouts to manipulate those concepts
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness, and share learnings, work in progress as well as the things you have decided not to do including the journey how you made decisions within the organisation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, HCI, Human Factors, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in the field with prototyping, user testing, visual and interaction design, ideally some of it spent at an early stage, series A or B start-up
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your strengths in visual design craft, interaction design logic, and the rationale behind your design decisions
- Mastery of modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Framer, Whimsical, etc.
- Strong ability to present and defend design decisions towards colleagues and stakeholders
- Drive to comfortably take the initiative to make or to bring about a decisions
- Ability to work both, autonomously as well as collaboratively and to decide which is needed for the task at hand
- Exceptional spoken and written English
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Please note that we are looking for support in the EU office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the medtech industry
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.