Join the digital journey of the Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) and be part of our exciting growth!
The TCG eCommerce Merchandising Manager will be responsible for ensuring our product content and digital campaigns are optimized for online shopping, provide the best-in-class shopper experience and drive conversion on eCommerce platforms such as Amazon.
What You Will Do:
- Understand the online shopper journey of Pokémon TCG products.
- Establish detailed specifications of content needs for major online retailers in line with best practices.
- Create an online content calendar to plan asset and copy of the whole TCG line-up to ensure a timely delivery in line with company launches and key events.
- Coordinate with Design, Marketing & Retail Marketing teams to gather required assets and copy texts.
- Create or adjust copy and key words for SEO and conversion optimization when necessary.
- Upload content on B2B platforms within deadlines required.
- In collaboration with Senior Sales Manager and Retail Marketing team, create a best-in-class digital shop in shop and track key metrics for continuous improvement.
- Plan and implement search campaigns with digital retailers for maximum visibility and sales.
What You Will Bring:
- Demonstrated ability in eCommerce working as a content manager, or e-merchandiser with emphasis on optimizing the online shopper journey.
- Strong project management, organizational, and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, willing to support and enhance the activities of other members of the team and wider business.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Experience with Amazon back-end portal (Vendor Central).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with CSS, Photoshop, HTML preferred, but not essential.
How You'll Be Successful:
Integrity and Respect - Demonstrates integrity and respect by listening to others, seeking to understand a variety of perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
Building Relationships - Builds strong relationships and works cooperatively with others to solve problems and meet team goals. Acknowledges the contributions of others and gives honest, kind, and constructive feedback to other team members.
Passion for Pokémon - Knowledgeable about the Pokémon brand, people, culture, and business.
Dedicated to Quality - Monitors work for quality and accuracy, follows through on commitments and keeps others informed on progress. Uses a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others to continuously improve.
Delighting Customers - Aware of customers’ interests and needs and listens carefully and makes sure customers feels heard and important.
Challenging the Expected - Contributes to new approaches, methods or technologies. Works proactively with others to produce innovative solutions to support the business and customers. Embraces the possibility of failure to risk something new, unique, and special.
Leads Self - Holds oneself accountable to the core values, and personal goals. Seek new and challenging assignments to continuously learn and improve.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
- The role is principally based in London – however TPCi London staff may work from home till January 2022. This policy is subject to change.
- From January 2022 TPCi will implement a hybrid Working From Home – Office working pattern. Full details available on application.
What to Expect:
We offer a professional, fun, and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Candidates will either need the right to work in the UK or dependent on the job role the company may be able to arrange a VISA.