Summary of the Role
TCG Sales Planning Specialist
Job Summary: The TCG Sales Planning Specialist will provide cross-functional planning and organizational support to TCG Sales teams in various markets. This position will also coordinate with various key stakeholders within TPCi. These teams include sales operations/ logistics, production, finance, customer service, legal and marketing.
What You'll Do
- Coordinates with sales teams on product release schedule to ensure specific retail placement targets are available for production and operations planning.
- Providing product related information to sales and other teams to aid for overall planning.
- Collaborate with sales operation team members on operational tasks.
- Assist department leads on organizing individual market needs, such as product specifications, pack out requirements and delivery deadlines.
- Updates various teams on production status and escalate potential problems.
- Update and manage customer facing communications and internal coordination.
- Coordinates overall print run planning, scheduling and forecasting.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years in Sales, logistics, operations, project management or relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency and comfort with Excel, SharePoint, WorkFront, with ERP system and project planning software/tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Action and result oriented with solid organizational skills, attention to detail, drive, and resilience.
- Strong team player.
- Must possess solid organizational, meeting management, effective time management skills.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
How you’ll be successful
Integrity and Respect - Demonstrates integrity and respect by listening to others, seeking to understand a variety of perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
Building Relationships - Builds strong relationships and works co-operatively with others to solve problems and meet team goals. Acknowledges the contributions of others and gives honest, kind and constructive feedback to other team members.
Passion for Pokémon - Knowledgeable about the Pokémon brand, people, culture, and business.
Dedicated to Quality - Monitors work for quality and accuracy, follows through on commitments and keeps others informed on progress. Uses a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others to continuously improve.
Delighting Customers - Aware of customers’ interests and needs and listens carefully and makes sure customers feels heard and important.
Challenging the Expected - Contributes to new approaches, methods or technologies. Works proactively with others to produce innovative solutions to support the business and customers. Embraces the possibility of failure to risk something new, unique, and special.
Leads Self - Holds oneself accountable to the core values, and personal goals. Seek new and challenging assignments to continuously learn and improve.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa.