In this one-year contract position, you will join an existing team to provide support to our ERP users (mostly Accounting, Finance and Logistics) with a mix of current projects and implementation prep as we prepare to migrate to from our current ERP application (MS Dynamics AX 2012) to a new solution.
What You Will Do
- Build/edit/maintain data mapping to support electronic data exchange between ERP and all connected systems including external partner systems via EDI, flat file and other
- Evaluate, respond, and troubleshoot issues with the ERP application and related systems and reports in a timely and professional manner
- Identify and resolve application errors and security flaws
- Support efforts to modify configuration in our existing ERP application to add functionality and/or features
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new functionality/reports and other post-implementation support
- Assist in providing training to end users for all new and modified functionality/reports
- Develop and maintain end-user documentation for all new and modified functionality/reports
- Assist in the management and development of new reports and/or enhancements to existing reports
- Support preparation for migration to new cloud-based ERP (solution TBD) with data clean-up, data migration prep, business process documentation, etc.
- Write queries, build mapping, design and perform tests, lead UAT, and other tasks as required to complete assigned project.
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years relevant experience working with MS Dynamics AX including configuring modules/features and proving user support
- Proficient at writing and understanding complex SQL queries used for extracting large datasets
- Experience using Atlas preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining automated data exchange via EDI, flat files, etc. preferred
- Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies and tools (Jira, Jira Service Desk) preferred
How You Will Be Successful
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to author and translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.