Senior Social Media Associate
The Senior Social Media Associate will lead on Social Media tactics, content creation, asset development, and community interaction for assigned business areas designated by the Social Media Manager. Within their assigned business areas, they are responsible for content production across multiple channels including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and beyond - including campaign planning, content calendar maintenance, community interaction, and development of continuous improvement measures.
- Lead on day-to-day development and execution of Social Media content for assigned business areas across multiple channels including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Organise and maintain content calendar for assigned business areas, ensuring distribution of assets is coordinated across social platforms and significantly contributing to strategic planning of overall content calendar in association with Social Media Manager.
- Lead on digital asset development and approval processes with internal stakeholders for assigned business areas, ensuring continuous improvements to content performance and production efficiency.
- Proactively monitor Pokémon brand conversation through Social Media channels and social listening platforms, actioning and developing business intelligence reporting and direct audience engagement tactics.
- Track daily posts and content performance for assigned business areas, ensuring performance targets are met, assisting Social Media Manager with reporting and analysis as required.
- Lead on approval of TPCi external partner content within assigned business areas in accordance with TPCi's Social Media policies. Training external partners and developing, enforcing brand training guidelines as needed.
- Communicate departmental needs and provide guidance to community moderation team, ensuring vendor maintains TPCi’s guidelines, standards, and escalation policies.
- Develop and maintain expanded levels of support for TPCi event coverage, attending TPCi events and tournaments as needed, including enhanced content creation and community engagement.
- Assist the Social Media Manager on special projects and ad hoc requests as required.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- 5-9 years of professional experience across Social Media and relevant communications and marketing roles
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms, including brand-specific features and functionality for YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and beyond
- Strong interest in Video Game and App products
- Experience with strict brand and/ or legal guidelines
- Experience with social analytics tools
- French or German language skills are advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite preferred
- Ability to travel for TPCi events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- TPCi is a standard office work environment, with primarily open cubicles. Height adjustable workstations, adjustable chairs and monitor stands are provided for all employees.
- Ability to work flexible and on-call hours as required.
- 10% international travel required