Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
What you will do:
- Work with Podium’s business partners to identify, define, and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of system requirements and processes
- Document and understands key marketing processes in order to strategise with our department stakeholders on the best technical solutions
- Facilitate requirement gathering meetings, communicates complex business needs into clear, actionable systems requirements, researches and evaluates alternative solutions with our business team members
- Evaluate design of existing business processes & systems to judge their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership.
- Understand and articulates data requirements and data quality standards related to business application projects
- Collaborate with other analysts and project contributors to create comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related to the Salesforce CRM platform while driving for OOTB solutions and articulate pros/cons of customisations
What you should have:
- You are highly adaptable in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- Marketing automation experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Salesforce.com
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business process and/or requirements gathering
- Experience working in complex, enterprise, global Salesforce implementations
- Experience working in a business process team and coordinating process efforts across multiple levels of the organisation
- Ability to perform efficiently within a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Enterprise business solution experience for large corporations
- Real growth and career development opportunities, we’re still young in Australia with plenty of room to grow.
- A unique product that makes an actual impact on the local businesses you love and support.
- Attractive base + super and commissions package - uncapped earnings.
- Equity/stock options for all employees - 'Be a Founder' and be rewarded as one at Podium.
- A generous $600 monthly ‘Benefits & Wellbeing’ allowance, spent how you please
- Free snacks and drinks, which are always stocked up.
- You'll find Podium in the Queen & Collins building with access to end of trip facilities, bike storage and lockers, a cocktail bar and a brand new Podium Australia HQ.