Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
What you will be doing:
- Developing robust Performance Test scripts for Web Applications and APIs as needed
- Creating Test execution scenarios and Workload Models
- Analyze data based on real world scenarios, production like monitoring systems, applications and database using various tools, mainly New Relic
- Generate performance graphs, reports and related documentation for validation and performance analysis
- Attend daily stand up and work through sprint assignments
- Involved in defining scripting and test execution standards for a fast-evolving org
- If needed, assist in developing Selenium and API tests (not required, but nice to have)
- 3-5 years of strong hands-on scripting experience with JMeter - HTTP/HTML & API
- Proficiency in resolving issues while scripting and test executions
- Experience with Grafana and Influx DB
- Experience with New Relic or equivalent (Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Experience testing against Elasticsearch
- Experience with CI/CD tools to integrate performance testing
- Awareness of several Performance Testing tools in the industry today
- Demonstrated ability to own, design and implement test scripts and scenarios for complex applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bonus points if you have experience with Performance process understanding (end to end) and/or the following core technologies: Postman, Selenium, Appium, Java, Maven, Junit, Python, Pytest, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, GitLab CI/CD, & AWS
- Transparent culture - one of our 3 values is “murder drama,” and we believe it.
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance).
- Remote-first work for Engineering & Product.
- Yearly home office upgrade stipend.
- 1+ gatherings a year bringing all of engineering together.
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan.
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Swag. Lots of swag.
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.