Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
Podium’s Payment Partner Manager team manages genuine relationships with potential and current partners, understands their needs, and speaks to those needs. We’re looking for Payment Partner Managers who are winners, having shown success exceeding quotas in a previous business development role.
What you will be doing:
- Grow payment partners to align with and exceed Podium’s key metrics
- Be a primary POC for strategic partners to ensure partner support and satisfaction
- Represent partners internally and Podium externally with partners’ management teams and at industry events
- Research what our audience needs and how to best communicate with them
- Expand market share and revenue
- Represent Podium’s core benefits to potential partners, partners, and their members/alliances.
- Support sales activities with these partners and sales teams
What you should have:
- 3+ years of business development, strategy and/or program management experience
- Understand Podium and competitive landscape
- Experience making thoughtful recommendations, and quickly advocate for all partners
- Technical knowledge of product integrations
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information to a variety of audiences, including non-technical, and at the same time working in close liaison with partners, team members and customers
- Persistence following up on opportunities, nurturing business relationships, and exceeding goals
- Bachelor's Degree
- Work well in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility, ownership, and focus
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.