Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
The primary responsibility in the role of Partner Development Specialist is to excite and recruit new partners for Podium by contacting prospect partners and marketing agencies that will help drive revenue for Podium. These agencies partner with Podium to help clients with services and modern technology solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect, generate, educate, and qualify new Partners who are eager to learn more about the Podium Partner Program
- Interview Podium customers to understand who and how they work with Podium Partners
- Make strategic outbound calls and emails daily
- Achieve and exceed monthly ‘opportunity’ quotas
- Collaborate effectively with the Partner team to schedule prospect calls and interviews.
- Ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in our CRM - we use Salesforce
- Master the ability to evangelize the Podium Partner story
What you'll bring:
- Lead generation/outbound phone sales experience (With customer and/or partnership experience)
- Translate your solid understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, and add services with Podium products.
- Proven success prospecting into new marketing agencies
- Experience carrying and over-achieving a monthly/quarterly quota
- Experience articulating the value proposition of being a Podium Partner
- The ability to navigate and adapt to a fast-paced ‘startup’ environment
- Drive, hunger, energy, confidence, and the desire to succeed and grow in a rapid growing Partnership team
What you should have:
- 3+ years of industry experience within prospecting leads
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.