Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
As a Salesforce Administrator at Podium, you will maintain and analyze strategic processes and their impact. You will be an essential part of the growth of the business by providing scalable data storage methods and process flow designs. If you are passionate about building a business, you value efficiency and creative problem-solving in an open environment, then this is the right role for you!
What you will do:
- Design and maintain all aspects of Salesforce applications (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Billing, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Participate in sprint planning to provide estimates and scope for new projects
- Design system diagrams for the technical processes your product team supports within the customer lifecycle
- Participate in root cause analysis of Salesforce issues and triage of those issues to resolution
- Provide training to our end users and training teams so our stakeholders can effectively leverage our solutions
What you should have:
- Proven success as a Salesforce Administrator with at least 3 years experience
- 2+ years experience in CPQ and/or Salesforce Billing
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred
- Experience with installation and configuration of packages from the Salesforce app exchange
- Project management software experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
- Knowledge of visual flows, process builder, service cloud
- Passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions using technology
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT or fully remote
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.