At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It is what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The social team at PMG serves as equal parts social strategists and paid media planners and buyers, that specialize in a dynamic, expanding market. Social collaborates daily with PMG’s media, strategy, creative and technology teams to deliver full-funnel marketing strategies, support integrated planning, and optimize our clients’ digital performance. We are a cohesive team and work together daily to exceed expectations for our client brands and provide superior results through innovation and a commitment to excellence. Your opportunity to drive innovation, build teams, grow your own skillsets, and work with some of the biggest and smartest brands is limitless and PMG.
We are looking for a Paid Social Lead to join our team to drive the success of paid social strategy, innovation, and performance for our client brands. You will be a key relationship builder with our clients and provide social media subject matter expertise and thought leadership to drive innovation with our clients and platform partners. As a Paid Social Lead, you will coach junior team members in their day-to-day work while building their technical acumen and coaching soft skills necessary for client execution and delivery.
- Lead paid social strategy, budget and media planning, forecasting, testing, and learning roadmaps and measurement plans, ongoing data analysis, and presenting results and insights for our brand partners and internal teams.
- In platform audits, strategies, optimizations, and approaches that will lead to the best-in-class execution, optimal results for our customers and other team members.
- Drive collaboration with Social team members, other PMG groups, and platform partners to monitor and optimize campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Serve as a primary point of contact with client leadership and platform representatives, with responsibility for improving and growing client and platform relationships.
- Gain expertise in PMG’s proprietary technology platform Alli to create fit-for-purpose data analysis and reporting and help develop the functionality you need to be more effective and efficient in your daily work. Alli is core to PMG’s technology excellence and enables everyone to work smarter, provide immediate and meaningful insights, and maintain agility in the fast-paced world of social media management.
- Bring your personal best every day to support the brands we serve and lead your team to ensure that projects are executed against expected timelines and budgets and achieve strategic objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- You have 5+ years of progressive experience working in digital media and paid social where you were responsible for social media strategy, planning and buying; driving implementation and execution; and leading reporting and optimization.
- You have 1+ years of management experience in digital with responsibility for people leadership, training, and career coaching for technical and soft skills.
- You can use Excel and other data analysis tools (SQL is preferred, but not required) for ongoing and ad hoc data reporting and are able to present data stories and insights for other PMG teams, client representatives, and our platform partners for continuous improvement.
- You love to work in team environments where constant collaboration and communication are the norm.
- You are passionate about service, learning and growth - the social media landscape evolves constantly, and you will need to be forward-thinking to keep the brands we support top of mind for consumers.
- You have experience leading client relationships and communicating with client executives.
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.