PMG is looking for a Director of Technical Solutions to lead our Technical Solution team. In this new role, you will provide strategic leadership on expanding the adoption of current offerings, and creating new revenue-driving solutions based on client and internal stakeholder needs. Our team is focused on developing customized technology-based solutions for our clients and internal stakeholders. The Technical Solutions team represents a differentiated, revenue driving capability for PMG and is recognized for providing solutions used across the agency and our client base.
The Director will play a leadership role in scoping, designing, developing, and delivering technical solutions to our clients and will be responsible for developing and managing the Technical Solutions team. This role is highly visible, cross-functional with collaboration across internal teams (Media, Client/Ad Operations, Technology), and client-facing with current and prospective clients. This position is a management role, part leader and part doer, and will suit a candidate with proven problem-solving skills. The chosen candidate will lead the development of the strategic roadmap, implement technology solutions as well as MarTech consulting services as well as develop the team to support our strategy.
- Initiate engagement with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption on existing and planned Technical Solutions products
- Partner with PMG’s consulting team to create and grow a MarTech consulting practice
- Lead custom development scope estimates, team resource planning and roadmap planning
- Grow solutions, including MarTech consulting offerings based on internal and external client needs
- Actively communicate and manage relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop thought leadership on specific Technical Solutions products and provide recommendations to clients to support their business objectives
- Proactively manage client-facing Technical Solutions projects
- Serve as an escalation point of contact to the primary Technical Solutions project manager
- Align project expectations of agency, client, and partner stakeholders
- Clearly articulate project goals and objectives to technical and non-technical audiences
- Assist with business development for integrated solutions projects, including RFP response and sales presentations
- Mentor junior team members and manage overall professional development for Technical Solutions managers
- Partner with Learning and Development to develop custom training content
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of related work experience in technology, consulting, product management or related field, plus 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Analytical approach and structured solutions expertise with abstract business problems to address client needs
- Experience with Marketing Technology consulting (Website Tagging, API integration) preferred
- High level of business acumen; preferably experience in a fast-moving B2C industry
- Strong communication and written presentation skills, with proficiency in either PowerPoint or KeyNote
- Demonstrated ability to support business development to successfully close new business
- Demonstrated ability to drive alignment between client needs and business capabilities
- Strong presentation skills with proficiency in either PowerPoint or KeyNote
- Experience building relationships in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- High level of emotional intelligence and ability to collaborate with others
- Experience with SQL, Python and Node.js is a plus
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.