At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
- Manage and coach a team of programmatic managers and/or coordinators, their day-to-day work and overall professional development
- Contribute to programmatic strategy and media planning across objectives
- Actively manage day-to-day operations of campaigns including regular optimizations to bids, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative
- Monitor display campaign performance via different reporting suites and lead analysis of weekly performance and trends
- Create ongoing and ad hoc reporting deliverables for client with reports including actionable insights informed by channel best practices and past learnings
- Actively participate in cross-channel / cross-team planning, project management, performance and service integration
- Maintain campaign budget trackers
- Lead the preparation of monthly billing
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms
- Lead day-to-day communication and develop relationships with team, clients, and vendors
- Act as a subject matter expert for the team and client
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills with ability to develop data-based insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel or SQL/PPT
- Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Interest in and basic understanding of the programmatic media landscape
- Experience in digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick, Atlas) and Demand Side Platforms (e.g. MediaMath, Doubleclick) is a plus
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.