At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The Social team at PMG serves as paid media planners and buyers that specialize in a dynamic, expanding market. Social collaborates daily with PMG’s media, strategy, creative and technology teams to deliver full-funnel marketing strategies, support integrated planning, and optimize our clients’ digital performance. We are a cohesive team and work together daily to exceed expectations for our client brands and provide superior results through innovation and a commitment to excellence.
We are looking for a Paid Social Senior Manager to join our team to support the success of paid social media campaigns and ensure that performance meets client objectives. You will contribute to strategic initiatives for the accounts you serve and be an active participant in client communication and relationship management. As a Senior Manager, you will also help coach junior team members, provide insight for internal leadership, and contribute to innovation and thought leadership as point of contact with our platform partners.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to paid social strategy, budget, and media planning, and forecasting in collaboration with social and other PMG teams.
- Oversee trafficking and campaign management, ensuring ads are trafficked appropriately and quality assurance measures are in place and followed diligently.
- Support the creation of testing and learning roadmaps, ongoing data analysis, and presenting results and insights for our brand partners and internal teams.
- Collaborate with Social team members, other PMG groups, and platform partners to monitor and optimize campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Given PMGs client-centric team alignment, you’ll also work directly with clients to provide subject-matter expertise and real-time performance data analysis and insights.
- Leverage PMG’s proprietary technology platform Alli to create fit-for-purpose data analysis and reporting, and help develop the functionality you need to be more effective and efficient in your daily work. Alli is core to PMG’s technology excellence and enables everyone to work smarter, provide immediate and meaningful insights, and maintain agility in the fast-paced world of social media management.
- Bring your personal best every day to support the brands we serve and work with your team to ensure that projects are executed against expected timelines and achieve strategic objectives.
What you’ll bring
- You have 4+ years of experience working in paid social or a similar digital role where you managed paid media planning and buying, with knowledge across multiple platforms.
- You can use Excel and other data analysis tools (SQL is preferred, but not required) for ongoing and ad hoc data reporting, and are able to present data stories and insights for other PMG teams, client representatives, and our platform partners for continuous improvement.
- You love to work in team environments where constant collaboration and communication are the norm.
- You are passionate about service, learning and growth - the social media landscape evolves constantly, and you'll need to be forward-thinking to keep the brands we support top of mind for consumers.
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.