Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracle’s Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, L’Oréal, and Puma. For more information about Pixability’s video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees, and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Coolest Companies by BostInno (2017), and listed on the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.
The Business Development Representative will work with Pixability’s Marketing and Sales teams to identify and generate interest with prospective clients. Our Marketing and Sales organization is supported by knowledgeable and passionate individuals that are part of our Strategy & Planning, Customer Success, Insights, and Data Science teams. Our extensive experience working with leading brands across key verticals gives our team access to a huge repository of insights and success stories.
- Research accounts, identify key contacts, and generate interest with prospective clients to encourage opportunity
- Consistently crush activity goals around calls/emails/prospecting
- As part of the demand generation team, work with marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies and follow-up with leads generated from campaigns
- Learn about the AdTech landscape, and Pixability’s role in relation to brands and agencies
- Excellent self-motivation and determination
- Experience in an AdTech sales position or selling into senior levels of marketing organizations preferred but not required
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Winmo and other prospecting tools
- Knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot
- Strong capacity to articulate Pixability’s unique value to video advertisers, especially within key verticals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Local candidates only please – no relocation is available for this position.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.