Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Manage and coordinate coverage to ensure smooth customer onboarding, account changes, and general customer operations.
- Serve as a senior escalation point for internal and external stakeholders, including customers.
- Regularly assess customer onboarding and account support operations, identify areas for improvement, and develop and implement action plans to address them.
- Own customer communication standards, adapting them based on experience, customer feedback, process changes, and business objectives.
- Recruit, develop, and train a high-performing customer experience team aligned with the customer experience strategy.
- Advocate for and establish standards to ensure a seamless customer experience throughout all stages of the customer journey, driving customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and profitability.
- Use data to optimize team performance, and provide recommendations for operational and product improvements to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure timely issuance of Reason for Outages (RFOs) and credits in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to align internal strategies and messaging.
- Gather feedback from all customer-facing teams to derive valuable insights for improvement and provide ongoing feedback on customer interactions.
- Regularly report to leadership on customer experience, using quantitative and qualitative examples to highlight trends and plans to optimize.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to identify opportunities for customer growth and expansion, implementing strategies to nurture, retain, and upsell customers.
- Work with technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, ensuring their team has the necessary resources to address customer concerns.
- Develop and deliver role-based trainings to enhance the capabilities of the customer experience team and other customer-facing teams.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- 2+ years of experience managing a customer-facing team
- Superior project management skills with the ability to coordinate, manage and ensure the success of programs.
- Intermediate technical acumen, and ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences and an ability to turn complex technological concepts into clear, multichannel communications
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Base salary of $110,000 - $130,000
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Commuter & Wellness Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE