Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Develop marketing plans that support the company's overall business goals as well as cross-functional team needs (sales enablement, customer retention, etc)
- Oversee and help execute marketing campaigns, programs, and enablement activities across target audiences (ie: prospects, customers, real estate brokers, building managers, and channel partners) and channels (including paid search, direct mail, events, social media, content, PR, and email).
- Prioritize tasks and projects for the team based on what will drive the most business impact and/or company goals
- Ensure our brand messaging is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Identify short-term and long-term budget and resource needs, including the development and management of the marketing budget.
- Build, lead, and develop a team of best-in-class marketers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, manage and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives.
- Develop marketing materials, stepping in to draft copy to ensure project goals are met when freelance resources aren’t available.
- Partner with and manage relationships with agency and freelance resources to meet marketing goals.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate results into actionable insights for the team and leadership.
- Continually optimize marketing operations to ensure tech stack, processes, templates, and overall workflows run efficiently.
- Oversee industry research for positioning and messaging around our products, including deep quantitative, qualitative, and competitive analysis. Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors' messaging and marketing to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years experience in a marketing role
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- Demonstrated ability to position B2B products effectively
- Have experience managing hyper-localized or regionalized marketing initiatives
- Experience with event-based marketing initiatives and localized engagements
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Superior project management skills with the ability to coordinate, manage and ensure the success of programs.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences and an ability to turn complex technological concepts into clear, multichannel communications
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Base salary of $85,000-125,000
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Commuter & Wellness Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE