Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and is trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International.
About the role…
We are looking for a Client Partner with extensive experience working with enterprise publishers in adtech to join our team in the US. Using this experience, plus your experience with data and audience targeting, you will take ownership of our highest value publisher customers in the US; becoming the connective tissue between our customers and our company, ensuring that publishers have the tools, enablement, and strategic advice they need to take their first-party data strategy to the next level.
About the team...
You'll be joining a talented, diverse customer success team that is predominantly based in London and NYC. We're focused on ensuring our customers are able to meet their organizations' strategic goals while also helping us to achieve world-class NPS and net revenue retention. We're a forward-thinking, collaborative team that cares deeply about our customers' businesses. We'd love for you to help us shape best practices within the team, from how we run executive business reviews to how we hire your peers and more.
You will spend most of your time...
- Proactively managing enterprise tier customers (generally totalling $3M in annual revenue).
- Building strategic relationships with senior client stakeholders: understanding their priorities and business objectives, and helping them to achieve these through using our product.
- Leading the customer onboarding process to minimize time to value, enabling customers to see a quick return on their investment.
- Building our clients into champions and advocates, promoting and coordinating case studies and presenting with them on collaborative webinars.
- Being a thought leader in the industry we operate in; including industry-wide developments around privacy, advertising, and publishing, and how these relate to our clients' businesses.
- Proactively identifying and implementing ways to add more value to our customers’ businesses
- Build strong internal relationships with the Solutions Architects, Support, Product and Sales Engineering teams to quickly uncover and resolve product and platform issues
- Being an internal advocate for what our customers need: ensuring their feedback is heard and acted on by teams across the company from Product to Support to Sales
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Extensive experience managing enterprise-level publishers
- Experience with first-party data/audience targeting/privacy tools
- Experience providing strategic consulting and thought leadership
- Strong working knowledge of the advertising ecosystem
- A wealth of experience building client roadmaps and delivering against strategic roadmaps
- Prior experience in a Supply Side Platform or Ad Server
We’d be particularly excited if you have
- Publisher direct experience
- Data Management Platform experience
- Prior relationships with our clients
If you have experience in most of the areas we are looking for, we would likely pay a base salary of $175,000 + bonus + options. If you have all the required experience we'd pay a base salary of up to $190,000 + bonus + options.
We measure success in this role based on Net Dollar Retention at a team level and the bonus we pay is tied to an overarching objective of revenue growth. If you were to join us on a basic salary of $175,000 and were to hit your objectives, your bonus would equate to around $43,750.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote first company. We also have an office presence in London and New York. From March 2022, all employees have optional access to a permanent in-person collaboration space in NYC and London. You are expected to do your primary work from home however everyone at Permutive has the option to spend as much (or as little) time as they need working from our office spaces. As a company, we gather in person at least once per quarter for different company-wide events.