Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 150+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the role…
Please note that we can only accept applications from individuals located in NYC with flexibility to come into an office if required.
We're looking for an adaptable and energetic Team Executive Assistant to organize two C-Level individuals' time so that they can best achieve our company's goals. Working with the Executive Assistant to the Co-Founders and another Team EA in the UK, you will help define our growing function.
We are a scale-up company set to grow from 150 to 300 in the next year and this role will begin with supporting our VP Product and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated by helping executives make the most efficient and effective use of their time.
What you will be doing...
- Diary management for our VP Product and CRO, including prioritizing meeting requests and ensuring their time is focused on the most valuable activities
- Organizing internal and external meetings (including video calls across multiple time zones)
- Helping to prepare for all their meetings, including preparing materials and capturing actions
- Managing slick travel agendas, logistics, and budgets
- Supporting team cohesion by arranging internal and external events as well as celebrations
- Through your support, enable these executives to successfully run large teams
- Undertaking any other admin support such as arranging interviews and expenses
- Owning weekly reporting for the respective C-suites departments
We’d love to hear from you if you are...
- Bringing some experience as an Executive Assistant in a growing environment
- Great at organizing multiple people across time zones and find solving calendar conflicts deeply satisfying
- A clear and succinct communicator with meticulous attention to detail
- Someone who prioritizes effectively, asks proactive questions, and is comfortable pushing back when needed
- Confident with remote working tools such as Slack, Zoom, Notion, and GSuite
- A helpful, approachable, and adaptable individual who loves to make people's working lives easier
- Passionate about being a key contributor to the success of your team
We’d be particularly excited if you have...
- Worked in a rapidly growing startup before
- Experience being an EA for more than one individual at a time
- Used collaboration and productivity tools and practices, and are keen to share your knowledge of these with the rest of the organization
- Helped create presentations and collate supporting documents and reports
- Experience being someone's first EA where you advised on how best to work with an EA
How we pay...
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay around $85,000 for this role + options.
For a candidate who meets our bonus criteria, we'd look to pay around $95,000 + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.