Permutive is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our UK team! We are looking for someone to run technical workshops/demos with business and technical stakeholders, communicate solutions that will solve for our prospects needs while articulating Permutive's capabilities, and partner with our Sales Directors to educate prospects on how Permutive sees the future of advertising.
The Sales Engineering team works closely with various teams across the business such as Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering. Your expertise in technology, business consulting and sales is leveraged every day to drive innovation and new business. As a technical expert, you and your team bridge the gap between customer goals and our technology.
The team is responsible for delivering technical solutions so our customers can derive maximum value from Permutive. You and your team will also work closely with our more innovative customers to understand how they're delivering ROI and explore their ideas for new use cases and features. Sales Engineers are experts on the Permutive platform, seeking opportunities for future development and feeding these back to our Product and Engineering teams.
What you'll be doing...
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers throughout Europe
- Producing and delivering tailored demos of Permutive’s platform
- Helping the sales team with closing new business through partnering on deals in the sales arc and assisting any technical requirements
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering, Product, Support, and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Scope and deploy POVs during the sales process with prospects and deliver results in conjunction with your Sales Director partner
- Work with the Sales Director on the completion of RFPs, RFIs, and InfoSec documents
- Scope and deliver SOWs to prospects
- Act as the trusted expert in the room for prospects during the sales process
What you’ll need...
- Previous experience in a senior pre-sales technical solutions position
- Web, mobile, or CTV application development experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a fast growing start-up
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £75,000 and £90,000 base + commission + share options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.