We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our rapidly growing New York team. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with some sales experience who wants to progress into a SaaS Sales Director role within the next 12 months.
We're set to triple in revenue and headcount over the next 12 months, and over this time you will grow your knowledge and apply your previous experience to the evolving ad tech industry, initiating relationships which will be the lifeblood of our continued growth. You will be mentored by our London based BDR team lead.
Revenue is growing super fast; we’re working with flagship publishers and marketers, and we’re beating billion dollar competitors in the market.
Behind the scenes our goal is to build an incredible company with an extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility and are excited by enormous challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life and shape who we become.
This is a career defining opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in sales.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing your own pipeline generation plan to build and create new business opportunities at Permutive
- Be part of a growing team of BDRs with opportunities for career development
- Working with the BDR lead to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Communicating the benefits of the Permutive platform to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers, using calls, video, emails, and LinkedIn
- Working closely with internal teams, including Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success & Product
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Taking part in regular company training sessions
- Attending industry meetings, conferences, and networking events
- Previous commercial / BDR experience
- Clear ambition to progress into a SaaS Sales Director role
- A helpful nature, which has been demonstrated consistently throughout your career to date
- A pro-active, mission driven approach to your work
- A curiosity to learn and understand new technologies in a constantly evolving space
- A driven mentality to consistently achieve set goals and objectives
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
What we're offering
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a candidate who fits our criteria, we'd pay around $69,000 base + bonus + options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 20 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.