The Business Development Representative (BDR) role is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to launch their career in a rapidly growing organisation. Our BDR team is currently a diverse team of 4 and is set to grow significantly over the next 12 months.
Becoming a BDR at Permutive means being one of the people responsible for driving new business opportunities. Using a variety of strategic outbound techniques, you will help the world's leading publishers understand how our revolutionary technology can help them unlock the value of their user data and ultimately drive revenue. Your ultimate objective is to book a qualified meeting for your Sales Director to attend.
You will be supported and mentored by our BDR Team Lead, who joined as a BDR at Permutive in 2018 and was promoted to Team Lead 12 months' later. You will be taught everything you need to know, from understanding the mind-blowing capabilities of the Permutive platform to engaging and convincing decision-makers to meet with us.
For this role, we're looking for someone to support our Southern European Sales Director, so it's essential that you're able to have consultative and at times complex conversations in French. Spanish and Italian language skills are an added bonus, but not essential.
We're currently launching a Small and Medium Business (SMB) team, which means there's now a unique career path for our BDRs. Our newest Account Executive was promoted to to this role after only 8 months as a BDR. At the scale we're growing and the level of support and coaching we offer our BDRs, there are huge opportunities for progression across Permutive.
What you’ll be doing
- Running and owning the Southern European territory to build and create new business opportunities at Permutive
- Working with your team to develop and execute against a Business Development plan to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Communicating the benefits of the Permutive platform to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
- Building relationships with a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers, using calls, emails, LinkedIn, and events
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Taking part in regular, individual, team and company training sessions
- Attending industry meetings, conferences and networking events
- French speaking skills: If you are not native, we'll have to put your linguistic skills to the test during the process
- No previous sales experience is needed, but experience working in a target driven environment is attractive
- A curiosity to learn and understand new technologies in a constantly evolving space
- A driven mentality to consistently achieve set goals and objectives
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- Spanish and Italian language skills would be an added bonus, but are not essential
- £30,000 basic salary, plus £12,000 on target earnings (OTE)
- An amazing office set over four floors in Farringdon, including a break-out area covering the top floor
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- A flexible approach to working: we start between 8 and 10, and finish between 5 and 7; how you want to manage your time is up to you
- A people first approach: gym class at lunch? Time for meditation? We trust you to manage your time effectively
- Stock options: you'll own a piece of the pie
- Pension scheme
- Food, and lots of it! We have a fully stocked kitchen, a company-wide lunch every Friday, and a monthly team brunch
- A sociable environment: from board game nights to customer parties, there's always something going on or to get involved with