Pendo is seeking a VP of Sales Enablement to join our revenue team. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate leader to join our org at an exciting growth stage.
This leader will serve as a key partner to the CRO and will be instrumental in defining Pendo’s global enablement strategy - ensuring we have the programs, tools and systems and accountability measures in place to (1) enable our sellers to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers; and (2) ensure our sellers are masters of their craft, continuously honing their skills as sellers. The end game? A world-class sales org and happy customers.
As a critical member of our executive team, this leader and their team will own all things enablement - rolling out and reinforcing our Sales Methodology, creating a world-class onboarding program, and ensuring we have the right sales and product enablement content and cadence. This leader will partner cross functionally with product, marketing, sales and our people leadership teams.
- Define the annual enablement strategy in partnership with the CRO
- Assess business requirements across segments and functions to focus the enablement cycles in the most impactful areas in line with company objectives
- Build programs that are truly world-class, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions
- Craft the overall learning journey of our customer facing reps and managers from on-boarding through promotion into the next role
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives and the Enablement team holistically
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals and inspire them to do their best work
- Work closely with Product Marketing to support new product launches, and deploying new messaging and packaging
- Active participant in strategic decision making around the direction and execution of highest level revenue objectives (as a member of the CROs direct team)
- Led Enablement for an elite SaaS company operating at scale (at least a hundred reps)
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Force Management preferred)
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment with demonstrable impact
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment
- Demonstrate ability to decipher technical product solutions into customer value propositions that can be delivered by sales resources
- Experience building out competitive programs, personas, and customer references
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.