Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest healthcare company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a team of Clinicians and Care Managers with administrative and clinical member needs across our in-person and telemedicine practice. You will engage with members over our messaging portal, providing care within Clinician standing orders, addressing prescription and supplement needs, triaging urgent member clinical needs, researching best practices and protocols, and responding to a variety of other clinical needs. Together with the Clinicians’ Managers, your role will be to ensure our Clinicians are supported to maximize their clinical time and panel size, while our members have an incredible Parsley experience. You will report to a Lead RN Care Manager and collaborate with the Clinical Operations teams.
You are a seasoned RN and experienced in providing care over messaging. You are empathetic, take a customer-service approach, and make your members feel heard and cared for. You enjoy taking a holistic approach to care that includes medical and lifestyle interventions. You are comfortable working within a Clinician’s orders with minimal direction. You are a collaborative and supportive teammate to other clinical staff.
What you’ll need:
- Active RN license
- 3+ years experience in direct patient care
- Comfort utilizing a variety of practice technologies (EMR, messaging portal, scheduling system)
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Empathetic bedside manner, good listener and self starter
- Get stuff done attitude, willingness to dive into the details as needed
- A proactive, continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Ideally located in New York City or Los Angeles, but not required
- Strong preference for a candidate residing within a compact state
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays when necessary
- Willingness to become licensed as an RN in multiple states
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $72,250 - $85,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!