Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest healthcare company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We are looking for experienced, board-certified trained MDs and DOs who are passionate about transforming primary care, have completed or started training in functional or integrative medicine, and who are extremely tech-savvy.
We are seeking physicians to work full-time hours (24 clinical hours/week, ~40 hours/week in total).
As a full-time Physician, you will generally have six hours of patient care per day, four days per week, with one day reserved for lab review, additional patient communication, and the chance to work on other projects like health outcomes research or collaborating with our engineers to improve our technology platform.
What you'll do:
- See patients in-person and virtually using the technology platform provided by the practice
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to the guidelines provided by the practice
- Work closely with a care team including a Health Coach to help patients optimize outcomes and achieve their health and wellness goals
- Oversee medical staff (including Health Coaches and Medical Assistants) and assign aspects of care accordingly
- Provide mentorship to non-Physician staff
- Participate in patient care program development
- Assist in the resolution of patient inquiries and requests
- Complete online charts in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Represent Parsley Health in the local and broader community
- MD or DO license
- Board certification (or eligible) in internal medicine, family medicine, or other primary care fields
- 3+ years of experience providing primary care either via telemedicine or in-person
- 2+ years of clinical practice post-residency
- 2+ years of experience practicing functional medicine
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-tech, brand-forward work environment
- Passion for your personal health and wellness and that of others
- COVID vaccination required (subject to any applicable exemption required by law)
Not required, but it would be great if you also have:
- License in CA, NY, TX, MA, NJ, IL, PA, VA, NC, CO, GA, AZ, WA and/or CT
- DEA license
- Familiarity using a MacBook, Google suite, Slack and Zoom
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $183,529 - $206,471, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!