Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Inventory Technician is responsible for assisting in inventory management in the dispensary, including fulfilling orders for the sales team, labeling and organization of inventory areas, menu updates and restocking of the fulfillment room. Inventory Technicians are also responsible for performing administrative and operational tasks as assigned by the Inventory Manager or Dispensary Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for performing administrative and operational tasks.
- Responsible for stocking and organizing medicated and non-medicated inventory.
- Maintains an organized and consistent stocking and packaging systems for both existing and new products.
- Help to ensure the store is stocked, clean and in proper operational order.
- Accurately performs inventory management, including processing product fulfillment for deliveries, curbside and in-store orders in a timely manner.
- Assist in menu updates and inventory changes.
- Assist Lead Inventory Technician with labeling and intake procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Assist Lead Inventory Technicians in regular inventory audits and cycle counts and investigations.
- Train new Inventory Technicians and model exceptional inventory control standards.
- Work in close coordination with the sales / front-of-house team.
- Follow Parallel / The Apothecary Shoppe (TAS) Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with Nevada state marijuana regulations.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Must hold and/or be qualified to obtain a Nevada Marijuana Agent Card (Required)
- Knowledge of recreational marijuana policy and law (Preferred)
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including periodic weekends
- Superior verbal and inter-personal communication skills
- High energy, maturity, and leadership skills
- General knowledge of Google Documents and Microsoft Excel Ability to work collaboratively
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team player mentality with passion for cannabis and able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekends, evenings and holiday shifts, as well as location movement
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a workday
- Ability to work in dry / hot / humid environments – alternating between environments of humidity & dry environments as needed
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.