Sr. Content Marketing Manager
Pacvue is the leading software suite for eCommerce advertising, sales, and intelligence. We help some of the world's largest brands grow their business on Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, and other marketplaces. We also work with sellers and agencies of all sizes to help them compete in the constantly changing world of online retail. Our mission is to empower teams to win in the future of eCommerce, and we do it by building first-to-market technology, solving complex problems with our customers, and bringing expertise, collaboration, and innovation to our work every single day. Join us!
Why work at Pacvue?:
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is full of talented people who want to help you learn, grow – providing you with mentorship, the industry’s best practices and thought leadership.
As our Sr. Content Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in helping us hit our growth goals, raise brand awareness, and generate qualified pipeline for the business. This role seeks to support each part of the marketing funnel with a client-centric content strategy, a prioritized calendar of co-marketing activities with partners, and a consistent brand presence across digital, events, and campaigns that ties all of our marketing efforts together.
- Work with writers, designers, and our internal team to create a scalable content engine, using information gathered from internal and external subject matter experts
- Craft messaging for marketing campaigns that will resonate with our target audience and specific personas
- Create and manage a formal process for partner marketing in conjunction with our Director of Partnerships to create win-win co-marketing programs
- Report on the pipeline impact of our content marketing strategy
- Evaluate and manage vendors needed to achieve success
- 6+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience managing content marketing strategy
- Experience managing co-marketing and/or partner marketing activities
- Proven track record of hitting pipeline goals
- Strong writing skills and project management capabilities
- A knack for distilling complex topics into consumable stories
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous experience at a high-growth SaaS startup
- Comfortable managing an executional team, as well as cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with the eCommerce industry, advertising technology, or both
- Strong analytics skills
- Initiative – if something needs to get done, jump in and do it!
Pacvue is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.