Retail Media Account Manager
Pacvue, a fast-growing e-commerce and technology SaaS agency, seeks an experienced Retail Media Account Manager to develop and execute digital marketing strategies on behalf of clients. As a Retail Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving superior business results through strong relationship building, developing an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business goals and objectives, understanding the categories in which they compete to strategically grow share, while providing solid reporting and analytics to demonstrate success against joint business plans.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-starter with a proven track record of building relationships and taking full ownership of client inputs to deliver results. The ideal candidate will deliver an excellent client experience and execute at a strategic and tactical level to deliver growth for our clients across various retail media platforms. This includes activities such as creating and managing paid search and display media strategies for various retailers, providing annual and ongoing budget recommendations to help clients achieve their business objectives, highlighting other operational KPIs or opportunities that impact advertising effectiveness, and delivering regular reporting on advertising effectiveness. This position requires a candidate who can easily dive deep into a data set, develop strategies, and present their action plan to gain alignment with senior leaders.
Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is filled with talented people who you will learn the latest best practices and thought leadership.
- Grow fast – e-Commerce industry has grown fast in the past 2-3 years. Pacvue has grown even faster than most of the Hi-tech companies in this market.
- Fully own the client relationship by building solid rapport, demonstrating transparency, and delivering results against joint business objectives
- Develop strategic growth plans, gain client alignment, and fully execute against the aligned upon approach
- Measure efficacy of the strategy through regular reporting against core retail media KPIs and ad-hoc audits to identify areas for refinement
- Leverage retail media activities and other retail readiness recommendations to drive increased traffic and conversion and organic search ranking improvement
- Highlight incremental sales opportunities to clients through participation in retailer programs, additional promotional opportunities, and recommendations to improve operational KPIs
- Develop annual budget recommendations and properly allocate across campaigns to align with high level business objectives
- Develop an annual marketing calendar incorporating key drive periods including relevant macro and micro seasons, new product launches, and client media calendars
- Leverage Pacvue technology to manage budget pacing, communicate with client on trends and pacing, and deliver results within client budget thresholds
- Prepare weekly and monthly retail media performance reports, analyze category trends, measure advertising and total sales, identify account trends, and perform competitive benchmarking across the client’s product portfolio
- Maximize retailer share, revenue, and profitability for clients while integrating client’s internal objectives such as driving innovation or key items or product lines
- Create strategic retail media plans for new product launches, including recommendations for retail readiness across core KPIs
- Responsible for reporting, analysis and communication with Pacvue and client management teams
- 3+ years experience working in e-commerce sales and/or digital marketing
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, demonstrate ownership, work collaboratively, be transparent, be action and results oriented, be a self-starter, and have strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how retail media, sales, and operations work together
- Previous account management experience
- Previous product management, project management, financial analysis, negotiation and/or marketing experience is a plus
- Proven track record in relationship building and account management
- Proven success in driving results and implementing ideas in a fast-paced environment
- Works efficiently and is always looking to streamline processes and workflows
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Moderate Excel skills are a must
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
Pacvue is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.