Pacvue is the leading software suite for eCommerce advertising, sales, and intelligence. We help some of the world’s largest brands grow their business on Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Instacart, and other marketplaces and work with sellers, brands, and agencies of all sizes to help them compete in the constantly changing world of online retail. Our mission is to empower teams to win in the future of eCommerce, and we do it by building first-to-market technology, solving complex problems with our customers, and bringing expertise, collaboration, and innovation to our work every single day. Join us!
Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations.
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is full of talented people who want to help you learn, grow – providing you with mentorship, the industry’s best practices and thought leadership.
- Grow fast – the eCommerce industry has grown fast in the past 2-3 years. Pacvue has grown even faster than most high-tech companies in the market.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Display Media Account Manager to develop and execute digital media strategies on behalf of clients. As a Display Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving superior business results through strong relationship building, developing an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business goals and objectives, understanding the categories in which they compete to strategically grow share, while providing solid reporting and analytics to demonstrate success against joint business plans. This role will be focused on Amazon DSP, with additional training responsibilities which are intended to educate our clients on DSP best practices, teach them how to build and manage an effective DSP strategy, and demonstrate how to integrate complex DSP campaigns into a cohesive, full-funnel advertising program.
We are looking for a self-starter with a proven track record of building relationships and taking full ownership of client inputs to deliver results. The ideal candidate will deliver an excellent client experience and execute at both a strategic and tactical level to deliver growth for our clients across various retail media platforms, with a heavy focus on Amazon DSP. This includes activities such as creating and managing display media strategies for various retailers, providing annual and ongoing budget recommendations to help clients achieve their business objectives, highlighting other operational KPIs or opportunities that impact advertising effectiveness, and delivering regular reporting on advertising effectiveness. This position requires a candidate who can easily dive deep into a data set, develop tactical strategies, and present their action plan to gain alignment with senior leaders.
- Fully own the client relationship by building solid rapport, demonstrating transparency, and delivering results against joint business objectives
- Develop strategic growth plans, gain client alignment, and fully execute against the aligned upon approach
- Measure efficacy of the strategy through regular reporting against core retail media KPIs and ad-hoc audits to identify areas for refinement
- Highlight incremental sales opportunities to clients through participation in retailer programs, additional promotional opportunities, and recommendations to improve operational KPIs
- Develop annual budget recommendations and properly allocate across campaigns to align with high level business objectives
- Develop an annual marketing calendar incorporating key drive periods (including relevant macro and micro seasons), new product launches, and clients’ national media calendars
- Leverage Pacvue technology to manage budget allocation, communicate with client on trends and pacing, and deliver results within client budget thresholds
- Prepare weekly and monthly retail media performance reports, analyze category trends, measure advertising and total sales, identify account trends, and perform competitive benchmarking across the client’s product portfolio
- Maximize retailer share, revenue, and profitability for clients while integrating client’s internal objectives such as driving innovation or key items or product lines
- Create strategic retail media plans for new product launches, including recommendations for retail readiness across core KPIs
- Act as Amazon DSP expert within broader Pacvue team, with potential to train and educate internal teams on DSP best practices
- Responsible for reporting, analysis, and communication with Pacvue and client management teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in eCommerce advertising, marketing, or sales
- 3 – 5 years’ previous client-facing account management experience
- An in-depth knowledge of display media advertising, with prior Amazon DSP experience
- Demonstrate understanding of how retail media, sales, and operations work together to successfully drive an eCommerce business
- Proven track record in relationship building and account management
- Proven success in driving results and implementing ideas in a fast-paced environment
- Works efficiently and is always looking to streamline processes and workflows
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Moderate Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must
- Previous product management, project management, financial analysis, negotiation and/or marketing experience is a plus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Remote Work Options and Flexibility
- Take up to 2 Days of Paid Time Off to Volunteer with a 501c Organization
- Paid Parental Leave
Pacvue is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.